: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- Collecting and sorting the waste from the society and transporting dry and wet waste to the main place.
- Once a year, remove obstructions to natural flows and resources and repair public toilets.
- Handling RTI applications or appeals and overseeing their work.
- Daily cleaning of roads, cleaning of gutters and cleaning of gutters and drains before the rainy season, cleaning of government buildings.
- Implementation public awareness programs as per Plastic rule 2016
- Resolving citizen grievances.
- Proceeding as per appendix under Solid Waste Handling Rules 2016.
- To keep record of online, written complaints received from citizen and take action.