: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- Daily cleaning of roads, cleaning of gutters and cleaning of gutters and drains before the rainy season, cleaning of government buildings.
- Once a year, remove obstructions to natural flows and resources and repair public toilets.
- Collecting and sorting the waste from the society and transporting dry and wet waste to the main place. proper planning of work.
- To carry out public awareness programs as per plastics rules 2016.
- Take action as per solid waste handling rules 2016.
- Keeping records of online, written complaints received from citizens and taking action.
- Handling RTI applications or appeals and overseeing their work.
- Resolving citizen grievances.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Submission of reports of trees obstructing public projects/ private development to the tree authority.
- Provide technical assistance for tree planting.
- supervise tree felling/ pruning work as per permission given.
- To submit report by surveying the trees in public and private premises as per the complaint received.
- Preserving the nursery.
- Submission of report to competent authority regarding felling/ pruning of trees in private, semi-government and government premises.
- To take action against unauthorized logging.
- Cutting dead or dangerous trees / pruning branches on roadsides and in municipal premises.
- Providing facilities like ramp-railing, etc. for senior citizens and disables.
- To supervise the development and maintenance of parks.
- Pruning of tree branches for proper and balanced growth of the tree and also to avoid obstruction of transport.
- To redress the grievances of the citizens regarding parks, amusement grounds and playgrounds, etc.
- Regular inspection of parks, recreational grounds, playgrounds, etc. and submission of reports.
- Allowing various events on the grounds as per prevailing policy.
- Preservation of parks, amusement fields, playgrounds.
- Gardens, amusement grounds, playgrounds to be developed.
- Preservation of trees and plants in the area.
- To provide adequate recreational facilities to the citizens under Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- To provide open space with facilities to the citizens under Panvel municipal Corporation.