: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- Maintaining Institutional discipline
- To conduct training camps for Municipal Fire Service personnel
- To provide guidance in case of fire prevention
- To keep the municipal fire brigade in order
- Trying to avoid loss of life and property in the event of fire and disaster
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- To perform duties of U/S 285,286,287,288 and 289 under the Municipal Corporation Act 1949
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep records in the department for example register and expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.
- Achieve annual targets subject to provision received by keeping cost control register up to date. To be careful that it does not cost more than the provision.