: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- To create public roads, public buildings, road repairs, sewerage construction and garden in the city through the department and to maintain and repair them.
- To carry out important work through this department example sewerage, cement concrete foot share, asphalt road, public buildings, community temples, pond, cemetery land, signal system, sidewalk street light, property repair, mutara transport islands, school buildings, welcome gates, nameplates, public toilets, etc..
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep records in the department for example register and expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.