: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- To look after the primary education system through the Municipal school.
- Supervise and control primary schools.
- Arranging Science Exhibition, Experiment school, Nutrition food, Training, Essay Competition Games & cultural Event, meeting, etc.
- Organizing a meeting of the education center.
- To provide free and quality education in the schools coming under Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- To supply of free uniforms, book, shoes, balanced diet, etc. to school children.
- To pay monthly salary of teacher in Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- To control the teachers classes coming under Panvel municipal Corporation.
- To take action regarding the promotion of teachers coming under Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- Granting leave to teachers and non-teaching staff.
- To make transfer of teachers.
- To take action regarding pension of retired teachers.
- To advance all the schools in the P. M. P. area under advanced educational Maharashtra.
- Bringing all schools in the P. M. P. area under A grade under the school Achievement program.
- To Digitize of all schools in the P. M. P. area(100%).
- To inculcate hygiene habits in the students of all the schools in the P. M. P. area.
- Carrying out special activities for disabled children.
- To record daily attendance of P. M. P. school students through mobile app.
- Bringing the backpack burden of all school children within the limits as prescribed in the ruling.
- Bringing out-of-school students to school and regularizing them.
- registering students attendance on the school nutrition portal.
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.