: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- Provide vocational training to ward wise girls / women.
- In the year 2019/20, cervical cancer vaccine will be given to the girls of class 5 and 6 in the school under the jurisdiction of Panvel Municipal Corporation and this vaccine will be given to all female employees of Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- Construction of “She Toilets” at various places in Panvel Municipal Corporation area.
- To provide incentive scholarships to girls pursuing medical education (MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BDS).
- To provide financial assistance to girls (individual and team) for special sports in the field of sports at the state and national level.
- Implementing counseling programs for girls and boys up to 14 years in schools.
- To plan measures for malnourished children in tribal villages.
- To run counseling center for women, to run helpline, to run legal counseling center.
- To impart special training in entrepreneurship development for women
- Conducting counseling programs on hygiene and women's health in slums.
- Implementing incentive grant scheme for parents of orphaned / homeless girls.
- To implement various activities for the development of women.
- To provide financial assistance to boys and girls under 21 years of age whose parents have died during the Corona period.