: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- To schedule all the above meetings.
- Distribute the minutes of the meeting to the members of the committee.
- Preservation and correspondence of the above committee meeting.
- Handling applications or appeals under information base and overseeing their work.
- To organize ward committee meeting.
- To organize special committee meeting.
- Arranging a General meeting.
- Organizing Standing Committee Meetings.
- To supervise computerization of Licensing department.
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.