: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- Planning of vehicles by monitoring various vehicles of the corporation.
- Performing repairs arising from time to time in vehicles.
- To pay vehicle allowances to the office bearer or officer as well as to supply contract vehicle as per the request of the department with the approval of the Hon'bl Commissioner at the rate approved in the statement.
- Essential services in various departments of the corporation to supply vehicles and contract drivers in case of emergency etc.
- To procure new vehicles as required for Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- Timely maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Carrying out emergency repair work.
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.