: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- To take possession of the buildings constructed by the Public Works Department in the municipal area as well as the buildings edited by the City Development Department by filling the information in MA code 128 from the concerned department and go to the actual place and take possession of the submitted building with documents and register it in MA code 128 register.
- Fill in the information of plots edited by the city development department from the concerned department in M A code 129 and go to the actual site with the documents and take possession of it and register it in the register of M A code 129.
- Insuring the building of the corporation and depositing the insurance premium in the insurance office. Submission of N A non-agricultural tax of municipal land to the government.
- To take action to recover from the municipal income tax the rent of confiscated properties, commercial premises, restaurants, lakes, swimming pools, rents of blind and handicapped, group workers and milk centers and to collect the rent. Also to get the rent of the municipal school building from the government.
- To propose action regarding issuance of tenders for rent of Panvel Municipal Corporation's restaurants, merchant slots and other structures.
- To provide information on applications received from Union Right to Information, Ministry Democracy Day, Municipal Democracy Day and Janta Darbar and to redressal of citizen's grievances.
- Submission of naming proposal of roads, squares and new structures coming from ward committee before the Hon'ble General Assembly for approval and taking action accordingly.
- To redressal the grievances of the citizen.
- Handling of Right to Information application/ appeal and watching their work.
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expandature record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.